Khamis, 17 Disember 2009

Curious Kids Need To Be Tough Inside



This is my first time entry the contest, handle by nuffnang (I'm crying cause, tough to write in english, but, keep trying and just for fun!!)

Best 80 Blog Entries will get invite  to Nuffnang Friso Gold Family Day Out (2 adults and 2 children) and if i have a luck to get atleast Consolation Prizes : 10 x RM100 Toys' R' Us Vouchers....Hopefully..

Then, Nuffnang want to know 'how i boost my childs immune system'.

I have two kids, both are girl, born at the same year. First at the beginning of 2007 and second, on December. I think sometimes, am I a good mother? Giving all the best to my kids? When this contest come, ask me what I’m doing to make sure my kids have good immune system? Am I doing something or didn’t do anything ?
Let me go thru some check list that I got from google search ;-

WAYS TO BOOST CHILD/ KID IMMUNE SYSTEM


YES / NO
1
Serve more fruits and vegetables
Yes – my childs like carrot
2
Boost sleep time. Studies of adults show that sleep deprivation can make you more susceptible to illness by reducing natural killer cells, immune-system weapons that attack microbes and cancer cells. The same holds true for children, toddlers require 12 to 13 hours
Night – 10.30pm – 6.30am – 8 hrs.
Day Nap – 2- 3 hrs.
Total – 11 hours
..o’oo not enough sleep, but  pay back on weekend.
3
Breast-feed your baby.
Yes for Adik, no for Kakak
4
Exercise as a family. Exercise with them rather than just urge them to go outside and play. Fun family activities include bike riding, hiking, in-line skating, basketball, and tennis.
O’ooo only kakak and adik play outside. Ummi and ayah not exercise!!
5
Guard against germ spread. Make sure your kids wash their hands often -- and with soap.
Sometimes I’m doing but sometimes not.
6
Banish secondhand smoke.  Kids are more susceptible than adults to the harmful effects of secondhand smoke because they breathe at a faster rate.
Ayah, please quit smoking even we know you didn’t smoke infront of us.

And the most important thing is MILK….

Lets our kids have FRISO,  with P2 Dual System™ is a combination of nutrients:      
GOS, lcFOS and Friendly bacteria - Bifidobacterium lactis to help increase intestinal bifidobacteria and help maintain good intestinal environment.
Friso Gold 3 also contains DHA, AA and SA, essential nutrients that aid a growing child’s overall development. CURIOUS KIDS NEED TO BE TOUGH INSIDE.

3 comments:

Sharinginfoz berkata...

good luck..... memang betul kanak2 sangat sensitif...

JMY berkata...
Ulasan ini telah dialihkan keluar oleh pengarang.
JMY berkata...

Thank You my frenz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails